I love drawing, and I would love to draw for you.
When my schedule allows it, I will gladly accept commissions or illustration projects.
Typically, for personal portrait commissions I will draw a full color portrait of a few people and/or pets, sized to be printed in a 6”x6” square. My current rate is $200 + printing costs. (My preferred printer is CatPrint, and I usually recommend a print that will run you ~$10.) Here’s a basic rundown of my process:
- You tell me via email what you’re looking for, and your deadline if you have one (Two to three weeks is usually a comfortable timeline for me). I let you know if your project and deadline will work for me
- You send me reference photos that you like, and note any must-haves (For example: please include these glasses / that hat / the light fur on my dog’s nose)
- I will send you a sketchy outline & ask for your feedback about the general layout and elements represented
- After getting your feedback, I will send you a color update & ask for your feedback about color (This stage is particularly useful for animals – pet owners see more details in fur coloration than I can usually pick up from photos, especially if I haven’t met your pet in person!)
- You approve, pay me, and we get your portrait printed ✨
Scroll down to see some examples of my portrait work, and send me an email requesting a commission to get started.
If you’d like to work with me on a Corporate Business Type Project™️, please email me. I’m very open to illustration contracts and have done some in the past for things like games, blog posts, or internal corporate literature. I’d love to hear what you have in mind!